Ideon Financial Solutions, SL and its affiliate North American Ideon LLC, ("Ideon") offers you a wide range of content, communication tools, and information about its products and services ("Materials") via this Web site. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of use as stated below. You agree that Ideon may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this Web site at any time without notice.
1. Limited Right to Use. This Web site is owned and operated by Ideon. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Web site are the property of Ideon and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and throughout the world. You may use, view, print, and/or download the Materials from this Web site solely for your personal, informational, or non-commercial use within your organization, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by Ideon on this Web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Ideon. The use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
2. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Ideon and Ideon is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Ideon reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Ideon may provide links from this Web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Ideon harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on, or in connection with your access and/or use of this Web site.
5. Disclaimer. Ideon assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the Materials provided on this Web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. The materials provided at this Web site are provided "as is" and any warranty (express or implied), condition, or other term of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or title is hereby excluded.
6. Regional Information. Information Ideon publishes on this Web site may contain references or cross references to Ideon products and services that are not announced or available in your country or region of the world. Such references do not imply that Ideon intends to announce such products or services in your country. Consult your local Ideon business contact for information regarding the products and services, which may be available to you.
7. Contractual Obligations. This web site does not represent any contractual obligations or commitments with IdeonFS until such time as both parties have formalized the corresponding contract.
8. Patent Pending. IdeonFS has filed a patent application in the United States for specific methodology and software within the DMD system. All rights to this methodology and code are reserved pending the patent award.
9. Statement. No information contained in this presentation should be interpreted as advisory or counseling and should only be considered as opinions of IdeonFS that are subject to possible change. Any estimations of income or profitability derived from the business proposed are not guarantees for the future, and the returns finally obtained may experiment both positive and negative variations. Due care has been taken to make these contents as accurate as possible. Certain statements made in these contents may be “forward looking statements” and may be subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those that may be projected by such forward looking statements. These risks and uncertainties and other factors that could affect the final results, include but are not limited to, competition, acquisitions, economic conditions, availability of skilled employees, technology, law and regulatory policies, and risk management practices. IdeonFS makes no representation or warranties with respect to the contents hereof and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the user by the direct or indirect use of these contents. IdeonFS may alter, modify or otherwise change in any manner the content hereof, without obligation to notify any person of such revision or changes. The continual evolution of the products and the services offered by IdeonFS means that the contents hereof are subject to change without prior notice.